Fall’s favorite fruit is currently the apple of our eye! Discover how to prepare this bright (and versatile) seasonal ingredient five delicious ways.
1. Roasted Pork & Sautéed Apple with Cheesy Broccoli & Garlic Breadcrumbs
A topping of apple, cooked with a bit of apple cider vinegar, completes the dish with a pop of contrasting sweetness in each creamy, comforting bite.
2. Apple & Dijon Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Romaine Salad
Tangy-sweet layers of grainy Dijon mustard and crisp apple slices give tonight’s grilled cheese sandwiches their gourmet flair.
3. Beet, Goat Cheese & Apple Sliders with Fingerling Potato Salad
Luscious goat cheese, crisp, tart apple slices and fresh mint make these beet sliders a non-traditional and satisfying meal.
4. Pork Chops & Apple Mostarda with Roasted Sweet Potato, Toasted Walnut & Blue Cheese Salad
Our fall-inspired mostarda features crisp, tart Granny Smith apple, cooked with equal parts Dijon mustard and brown sugar.
5. Seared Salmon & Apple Mashed Potatoes with Brussels Sprouts & Horseradish Sour Cream
Boiled and mashed right alongside our Yukon Gold potatoes, seasonal apple brightens and balances the classic side with its crisp sweetness.