You’ve probably noticed that we’re cooking with a lot of peas right now. Snow, snap, peeled, whole – they’re coming in all shapes, sizes, flavors and preparations (don’t be fooled by their name, snow peas are actually in season right now!) In order to keep the recipes just as fresh as the ingredients, we’re using them in all sorts of new ways.
Here, we’ve rounded up five of our favorite preparations so that you can make the most of this fresh crop!
1. Peeled English peas, blanched snow peas, and pea shoots in our Three Pea Salad
2. Sliced snow peas and pea tips in our Savory Ricotta & Snow Pea Fritters
3. Mashed English peas in guacamole for our Crispy Fish Tacos
4. Sautéed snow peas in our Chicken And Snow Pea-Radish Saute
5. Shelled sugar snap peas in our Lamb & Pea Orecchiette
Happy spring cooking, chefs!