Cook time: 30 minutes to prepare, decorating can take as long as you like!
Easy Graveyard Cake Recipe
- 2 boxes brownie mix
- 2 cans chocolate frosting
- 1 squeeze bottle green frosting
- 1 sleeve chocolate wafer cookies (crushed)
- 2 chocolate graham crackers
- Candy! (Candy pumpkins, candy bones, gummy worms, Halloween sprinkles, peanut butter ghosts)
- Bake the brownies in 2 9×9 pans according to the package directions. Let cool completely.
- Place the first layer on a serving plate and top with chocolate frosting. Top with gummy worms, bones, and crushed wafer cookies. Top with the second layer of brownies and frost the top.
- Decorate with candy to mimic a graveyard. This is the fun part, so get creative! You can cut graham crackers with a bread knife to make tombstones. Use the crushed chocolate wafers for dirt. Use the green frosting to draw vines, leaves and grass. Use a toothpick to prop up peanut butter ghosts. Mound frosting in front of tombstones to mimic a freshly dug grave. Spooky!